Sunday, October 24, 2010

When men wear UGG boots? That is the question

Apparently a very select group of men who think like UGG boots, the height of absurdity to them by men, women, children, donkeys, you name it, Ive for wearing the boots of brown leather UGG was mocked.

Now the coach of a high school in Los Angeles, and just about every girl in school has Ugg boots, in fact, once winter rolls around, there are plenty of furry boots to school you know how they appear to see all the cool snow boots and so on. I think that's the problem for men like Leonardo and it's ridiculous, I did a little research. To find out more after the jump.

What happens is that UGG boots has a long history dating back to 1930 when Australian shearers had to keep warm. Yes, sheep shearers. Before that, a world war pilots of the door were, indeed, apparently were the perfect shoe to fly, and keep our feet on the constant temperature


Unfortunately for me they've been gathering steam with young people. So I have the constant abuse they take, oh Whoa fashion. What do you think, Ugg boots for children? or not?

1 comment:

  1. It was really nice to read your post. I gathered some good points here. I would like to thank you with the efforts you have made in crafting this great article. In fact your creative constructing capability has gladdened me a lot.

    Canadian Drugs

    ReplyDelete