Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ugg request

I have an interesting relationship with Ugg Boots. In 2003, when he made his return Uggs wild, I was online and buy a pair. At the time I'm not even sure if he liked it, but it was hot and wanted people envious. I ended up with every day that winter look with dresses, pants, cross country, inside a movie ... I have a 24 / 7 After the winter, as my Ugg boots, I put it back down in his box and shelved.
Living in Los Angeles, the animal has aroused Ugg. I wanted to, but I could not - could be called  she  I? Today I was struck by the animal. Ugg I took my box of powder and put my foot into snow boots. Uggs Oh, how I missed you and your comfort.

One of the problems that were too big for me. What I thought about it ... I need a new pair of Uggs. And a change, I would go with the Ugg crochet version. They have the same purpose as a regular pair of Uggs ... not necessarily all, and probably collapse.

No comments:

Post a Comment